Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Daddy Is Home!!!

Daddy is home!!! He had a welcoming committee to rival that of any movie star!!! I think this picture captures the feel of the moment. So excited to be home, yet bracing himself...



Anna missed snuggles with Daddy!



And back to the favorite reading chair, where Daddy reads and reads to the children:



What a happy homecoming! Will and John Paul went to pick Travis up in Charlottesville for me, so I could stay home with the other children. Poor Oliver is Very sick with a bug that has been making the rounds. He perked up this afternoon when we made some "real" fresh-squeezed lemonade, but this evening he is droopy again. Please pray for him! He has been sick since Sunday.
On a final note, Emily was a tremendous help to me by watching the little ones so Ben and I could clean up for the big homecoming. Click on the link to see some of the fun she had with the girls : The Merry Hoppers.