Wednesday, April 29, 2009

TOMMY AND MRS. BOURBON



Tommy is turning brown as a berry. Every waking moment he spends outside. Today I asked him if he was having fun riding his bike, and he replied, "Yes, I'm having fun on my motorcycle!" (I guess he sees Will on his dirt bike all the time-a bit of an influence!) He tied a wagon to the back of his tricycle and rides around on it all day. Tonight Travis was getting ready to take the kids to baseball practice. He was heading towards the Suburban with a Pepsi in his hands. Tommy looked up at him and asked(totally serious), "Dad, Are you taking the Pepsi to Mrs. Bourban?" Travis and I looked at each other and burst out laughing. Yes; Travis has a girl friend. He drives her everywhere and even brings her Pepsi. I hope Mrs. Bourbon isn't too much competition for me- Oh. She's a car! I can handle that, I think!