Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Little About Us

Hi! My name is Eileen Smithdeal, and I welcome you to our family blog. We are a Catholic homeschooling family living in the beautiful Shenandoah valley. My husband Travis and I have been blessed with nine wonderful children: Will (18), John Paul (16), Ben (14), Emily (13), Oliver(11), Sam (9), Mary Margaret (7), Tommy (5), and Anna (3).  We have bustling, messy, fun , frustrating, crazy, joyful, silly, tense, happy, mellow (rarely) times together. I do my best to chronicle our family life in this humble corner of cyberspace. Some times I get a bit philosophical, and  other times we just like to share with others the meanderings of our days. Thanks for coming to visit us...we love hearing from you in the comment section. I hope we get to know you well, kindred spirits!