Thursday, September 24, 2009

Five Senses Survey

  • I thought this would be fun to try. I posted the idea on face book, but did not publish my answers. I reserved that for the blog. So here are the results of my "Five Senses" survey today:

Five Things I have smelled today (you are supposed to say what comes into your mind first):
1. Fresh Apple Crisp baking in the oven
2. Let's just say my deodorant gave out (Ahem!)
3. Anna needed a diaper change
4. A delicious chicken sandwich
5. Anna's sweet little tummy

Five Things I have heard today:

1. The children's sweet voices
2. Crickets, crickets, crickets
3. Mary Margaret screaming
4. The hum of the fan
5. Travis working away in the garage

Five Things I have seen Today:

1. The eggs on the back of a Maple Leaf
2. Anna's happy face when I walked in the door
3. A letter for me in the mailbox from my mother
4. A picture of my dear friend's smiling face on the computer (she lives in CA)
5. Emily's beautiful smile

Five Things I have tasted today:

1. Warm apple crisp
2. A cold, icy coke
3. A delicious chicken sandwich
4. A glass of wine
5. Cold, icy water

Five Things I have touched today:

1. Computer Keys
2. Leaves
3. Anna's soft Tummy
4.Tommy's silky head
5. a steering wheel