Wednesday, June 16, 2010

When You're About To Lose Something....

...And you don't...you appreciate that something so much more!

I am happy to say that I have found a way to maintain our family blog without compromising the atmosphere we are trying to establish in our home!
There are a couple of heartwarming discoveries that have come out of this little episode: 1. My husband is my biggest fan!! Travis was very disappointed that I would not be blogging. Isn't it nice to know that your husband appreciates what you do?
2. I also realized in the 48 hours I thought I was no longer a "blogger" that I would miss blogging so much; more importantly, I would miss blogging just for my own sake! I realized that even if no-one ever reads my blog again, I like doing it just for my family's sake. So if you'll forgive the inconsistency, please allow me to welcome you once again into our little corner of the world!

(Photo Credit: John Paul Smithdeal)