Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Noon Hour

Today was a misty, cool day- quite different from the warm sunny spell we had over the weekend. I was working on some things in the house around lunch time, and it occurred to me that I hadn't seen anyone in a while. I thought it would be fun to go around the house and get candid shots of what everyone was doing. Ben is not included because he did not want to be caught doing his math!
Mary Margaret was caught working on her letters in the school room. Travis is behind her, working away on the computer.
Sam and Anna were caught jumping on the bed in their very messy room. Every night is a slumber party in there!!! Sam is playing "soldier."
(He is the soldier) and I don't know
what Anna is doing- I guess just trying
to keep up with big brother. Emily was
caught in my bed reading
A Murder For Her Majesty -
a historical novel set in the Elizabethan era
(author: Beth Hilgartner) Tommy and Oliver were also caught reading! The "picture" of Sam and Anna and then the one of Mary Margaret are actually video clips. Just click on the arrows if you care to watch them!
.