Friday, June 5, 2009

Zachary's Baptism





Hi Eileen! I am going to post some pictures of Zachary- they are so precious! This is Erin, Eileen's sister, to any readers of this blog. First, I wanted to say that we had such a wonderful visit with my family! My mother came after Zachary's birth and was the only person who met our dear little boy. So, Mike and I had so much fun introducing Zachary to his Grandpa, aunts, uncles and cousins!
We decided to have Zachary baptized at St. Francis in Staunton, Virginia in front of family and friends. My mother-in-law flew down from Connecticut which was really nice. The baptism was so special and the gathering afterwards at Eileen and Travis' house was lovely. The house looked so nice and the food was delicious! Most of all, it was fun being with everyone! Thank you everyone for this special day!