Thursday, December 3, 2009




Today we put out our Fontanini Creche that was given to me by my parents on my thirteenth birthday. What a special gift- little did I know I would be setting it up in my home twenty-six years later with my nine children! We first set it out on the table, but then realized that baby Jesus might not make it to Christmas. The little hands of the house are just so eager......
We settled on the book case in the playroom, where the lovely Christmas scene is viewed by all. On a little table in the playroom stands another Manger scene containing the beautiful stable my sister made us a couple years ago. This creche is definitely child-friendly, as it is adorned with our cherished wooden Ostheimer figurines. The children play with it every day!!!
How I love Christmas!!!